Church Divinity School of the Pacific, 2451 Ridge Road, Berkeley, Calif., occupies a city block bounded by Ridge Road, Le Conte and Euclid Avenues, one block north of the Hearst Avenue North Gate of the University of California/Berkeley campus.
Limited parking is available both on campus and on the streets. Contact the Reception Desk in Shires Hall to check the availability of a visitor-parking pass.
- Via CAR: Exit Interstate 80 on University Avenue. Follow University to end and turn left onto Oxford. At set of lights, turn right onto Hearst. Turn left on Euclid, where you will see small shops and restaurants on both sides of the street. Take your next left on Ridge Road to the CDSP reception desk in Shires Hall, 2451 Ridge Road.
- Via BART: (Bay Area Rapid Transit) Take BART to the Downtown Berkeley station at Shattuck and Addison. Take #65 bus to Euclid and LeConte.
- Via BUS: Take or connect to the 65 AC Transit bus from Shattuck near Addison to Euclid Avenue bus stop immediately east of campus.
- Via AIRPORTS:
- Oakland Airport (OAK) is 15 miles south of CDSP. Take ground transportation—BayPorter Express, Airport Connections, Super Shuttle, or Richmond BART from the airport to th Downtown Berkeley stop. You will have to take an AirBART shuttle bus ( $3) from the Oakland Airport to/from BART. Cost of BART to Downtown Berkeley station is $2.40.
- San Francisco Airport (SFO) is 25 miles southwest of CDSP, on the other side of the Bay. Take ground transportation— BayPorter Express, Airport Connections, Super Shuttle (approximately $35 for a shared ride), or take the Pittsburg/Bay Point BART from SFO to the MacArthur BART station. Transfer to the Richmond train and exit at the Downtown Berkeley station. Returning to San Francisco Airport take the SFO/Fremont BART (leaving from the Downtown Berkeley station) to MacArthur Station and transfer to the SFO BART train to the airport. BART maps are available online and are displayed at each station. Cost of BART is $8.80.