Church Divinity School of the Pacific, located in Berkeley, California, is a graduate theological seminary and center of theological study of the Episcopal Church. We are a proud partner in Trinity Church Wall Street’s leadership initiative and a founding member of the ecumenical and interfaith Graduate Theological Union.
At CDSP, we are rooted in Anglican identity and traditions and strive to provide quality theological education that integrates scholarship, reflection, worship, spirituality, and the practice of ministry. We celebrate diversity, and our employees come from a variety of cultural, religious, racial, ethnic and professional backgrounds.
Our partnership with Trinity Church Wall Street means that the years ahead at CDSP will bring opportunities for growth, expansion, and new programs.
Learn more and apply for open positions via our online employment portal, managed by Trinity Church Wall Street.
CDSP provides competitive compensation and benefits to eligible employees. Some of our benefits include:
- Group Medical and Prescription Drug coverage with 100% of the monthly premiums paid by CDSP
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company contribution and an additional match after three months of employment
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent)
- Commuter Benefits (Parking and Transit)
- Paid Vacation, Personal/Way of Life, and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
Employee Extras and Incentives
- Health Club and Wellness Reimbursement Program (Up to $1,000 annually)
- Employee Assistance Program
Learning and Development
- Opportunity to take classes at CDSP
- Professional Development Programs
CDSP is Proud to be an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer
CDSP strives to create an environment in which all employees are valued, and we ask every individual to foster equal opportunity and uphold its principles. We have a zero-tolerance policy with respect to unlawful employee harassment and discrimination.
It is CDSP’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. No qualified applicant or employee of CDSP shall be discriminated against on the basis or regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, arrest or conviction record, caregiver, color, credit history, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, sex, marital or partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence, or stalking, political affiliation, veteran or military status, unemployment status, or any other protected characteristic or status under applicable state or federal law.