Developing Faithful Leaders for Public Life
September 30 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Join us for a one-day training on broad-based organizing for congregational development.
Session Topics Include:
• Building a relational culture
• Leadership in challenging times
• Understanding and addressing the pressures facing individuals and families
• A scriptural understanding of power
• The habits and practices of organizing
The training is hosted by Church Divinity School of the Pacific (CDSP) and will be taught by senior organizers with the Industrial Areas Foundation, the nation’s oldest and largest organizing network dedicated to strengthening institutions, non-partisan political action, and making democracy work. It is open to CDSP students, faculty, and staff, leaders in IAF organizations, and community members.
Cost: $25 for community members, free for CDSP students, faculty, and staff. Lunch will be provided.
Register at the link below