CALL's online courses are offered throughout the year and are designed so that you can participate at your own pace and at your own time.
Each course is 7 weeks, each week a separate lesson. Continuing Education Units are offered at the rate of 2 CEUs per course. Students from across The Episcopal Church and beyond join experienced online instructors in creating a classroom environment of respect and mutual learning.
- Courses are open to anyone, lay or ordained, of any denomination or none.
- Review our FAQ's for more information about how online classes work.
- All courses are subject to cancellation should the minimum registration limit not be met.
$210 Standard Rate
$185 Association of Episcopal Deacons Rate
Winter 2016: January 25- March 14, 2016
Registration is now open
- Biblical Heroines with Dr. Sandra Collins
- Church History: Wisdom for Mission Today with Dr. Bradley Peterson
- Facing Choices: Ethics in the Anglican Tradition with the Rev. Dr. Austin Leininger
- What We Believe: Theology in the Anglican Tradition with the Rev. Dr. John Kater
- Born of Water, Born of Spirit with the Rev. Dr. Sheryl Kujawa-Holbrook
Spring 2016: April 11 - May 30, 2016. New courses still being added.
- Introduction to the New Testament
- War in Faith and Film with Dr. Bradley Burroughs
- Preparing Congregations for Mission: Moving from Reflection to Action with Caroline McCall