CALL's online courses are offered throughout the year and are designed so that you can participate at your own pace and at your own time.
Each course is 7 weeks, each week a separate lesson. Continuing Education Units are offered at the rate of 2 CEUs per course. Students from across The Episcopal Church and beyond join experienced online instructors in creating a classroom environment of respect and mutual learning.
- Courses are open to anyone, lay or ordained, of any denomination or none.
- Review our FAQ's for more information about how online classes work.
- All courses are subject to cancellation should the minimum registration limit not be met.
$210 Standard Rate
$185 Association of Episcopal Deacons Rate
Spring 2016: April 11 - May 30, 2016.
Registration opens February 15, 2016
- Introduction to the New Testament with Dr. Judith Stack-Nelson
- War in Faith and Film with Dr. Bradley Burroughs
- Preparing Congregations for Mission: Moving from Reflection to Action with Caroline McCall
- Genesis: Texts and Contexts with Dr. Julián González
- Church in Anglican History, Theology, and Practice with Dr. Scott MacDougall
- Anglicanismo (in Spanish only) with the Rev. Dr. John Kater
Summer 2016: June 13 - August 1, 2016
- Introduction to Pastoral Care with the Rev. Dr. Kwasi Thornell