- About CDSP
- Alumni / ae
- News & Info
The CDSP multi-level campus shares space on “Holy Hill” with six of its Graduate Theological Union partners one block north of the North Gate of the University of California/Berkeley.
CDSP’s signature buildings – Gibbs Hall and All Saints Chapel – originally provided space for a library, worship, classrooms, dormitory rooms and offices after to move to Berkeley in 1924.
No galleries have been set up yet.